Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I can SEE!

Wow! I just got back from a 10 mile run on rural winding roads and a short jaunt through town. The new headlight is much better than the old sealed beam. High beam is actually brighter than low beam now and I can light up the whole road if needed. I don't think I'll be getting many near misses with the elk which like to frequent my property. I can stand not having the adrenaline rush of nearly hitting one. With the old headlight It was difficult to see far enough ahead for comfort. Now, that is not a problem. This headlight mod is well worth the work it took. If any one wants to build one send me an email. I'll find out how much the guy who built the fiberglass cup wants to build you one too. I can give you measurements of my mounting plate if you want.

No comments: